My Dearest Mason Tinsley,
One year ago today, you were welcomed into the world. You were perfect! With a head full of dark, beautiful hair, a perfect Apgar, and those sweet healthy cries, there were tears of joy shed all around. You had many people waiting for you; they'd been anticipating your imminent arrival for hours...and finally you made your debut.
We bonded instantly. You are my sweet child. I remember wanting to make sure I did everything "just so", as I asked a plethora of questions in the hospital and even had a nurse show me how to bathe you correctly. You were a great nurser and I'm thankful we figured it out quickly; you're a cuddler too and that still melts my heart.
11 MonthsYou've developed and progressed beautifully; I'm amazed at each new thing you grow and learn from...you're my Wonder Baby! It's incredible to think of all that you've accomplished in one short year. I'm very blessed by your sweet temperament and your little personality tickles me silly with your contagious grin, social flirtation, joyful spirit, and your ever curious mind. You're already becoming quite the little man.
I thank my Lord for you and know that His blessings in your life will not cease. You see, you're a child of God's and He has humongous plans for you. Things that I cannot even conceive or imagine.
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."
1 Samuel 1:27-28
Happy Birthday!
All my love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment