Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Making His Debut

This morning I went in for my weekly OB appointment and as Dr. F had already spoken to me about offering an induction, today we went ahead and scheduled it for next Wednesday, February 11th!

We'll be welcoming Baby Mason a week from tomorrow =)

I'll be 38.5 weeks along. My blood pressure, weight, swelling, and protein in urine has been under control for the past 2 visits, but Dr. F said 1 month ago he was afraid I was really becoming "toxic" so this will reduce that chance as well as reduce the need for a C-section (from both Toxemia and the size of the baby as I've gained 50 lbs since). Alas, like last week, I'm still at 1cm dilated, 90% effaced & 0 station.

Please pray for a healthy (and quick) Labor & Delivery. I'm so excited to finally get to hold this little one...
Happy (early) Birthday MASON TINSLEY!

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Hooray! Will definitely be praying as Wednesday gets closer!

The Penter Family said...

I'm excited! He is due one day after MY birthday! I can't wait to see what he looks like...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker