To Do List:
□ Clean house (kitchen, upstairs & all bathrooms left to clean)
□ Tie up all loose-ends with work (longer process than expected...)
□ Complete legal paperwork AND find out last details of filing for Short-Term Disability
□ Create Birth Plan
□ Pack hospital bag
□ Pack hospital bag
□ Buy baby necessities from Registry
□ Write all those"Thank You" notes
□ Last Wal-Mart trip for a while
□ Lots of laundry (both mine and Mason's- his hasn't ever been washed since I haven't purchased Dreft yet)
□ Get mani/pedi...totally a selfish thing, but I haven't had one since before Christmas and I probably won't have a chance to get one in several months if I don't do it now.
______________________________So in lieu of my lack of progress, I'm reprioritizing. I'm no longer working on the Nursery. Mason will be sleeping in my room for the first bit anyway- in his fancy bassinet of course! Working on the nursery is just too overwhelming considering the laundry list of things I have to do before he gets here in 1 week. There is barely any floor space to walk-on due to unpacked shower gifts from last Sunday and from 2 boxes of shower goodies from my December Shower that arrived on Monday.
So, here's a glimpse of my last 2 nursery projects:
1 comment:
sounds like that nesting instinct has really kicked in! i went and got a pedicure right before my c-section too. it just made me feel better!
SLEEP as much as you can this week. i promise you, this will be the last time you can over the next three months. get ready!
Post a Comment