Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hush Little Baby

Mason is so sweet! We're adjusting to life at home, establishing a routine, and just enjoying this time together with Gram (my mom). I'm already counting down the days to when Mason and I will be bawling for having to say "Goodbye"...
DON'T LEAVE US GRAM!

I already have fun stories to share, some of which include: shooting poop on the wall, baby noises that sound like puppy whimpers, and Mason peeing on my chin and all over the bathroom toiletries. But for now, thought these sweet hospital pictures would suffice.
These were taken right before we were discharged from the hospital on Friday afternoon. His little Feltman Brothers outfit just about swallowed him up and he also had matching monogrammed baby shoes, but the silly i.d. ankle tag was too cumbersome to try to keep them on.
Here's the sleeping baby taking pictures at the hospital...

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Look at all that hair! Adorable!

The Penter Family said...

What a sweet baby. I wish I could hold him...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker