Good Morning to my TWO kiddos! While Gigi was still in town, I wanted to attempt our very first outting so I'd have support in-case of a meltdown.

We had a nice lunch and dessert at Edgar's. Mason gobbled up his colorful M&M cookie.

Dakota Kate just chilled.

Then we went furniture shopping and found a cute basket-woven garden stool for the nursery. Our stroller is AWESOME though and I'm so thankful we have it. It keeps Mason strapped down, makes for an easy travel system, and I can quickly disassemble/reassemble for trips. This in addition to easy maneuverability makes it my dream stroller indeed!
And while Gigi went to the craft store, I even attempted a car feeding and diaper changed squinched between the 2 car seats. Epic FAIL!

Thank goodness we were heading straight home anyway. I thought that Mason would be entertained by Barney on DVD, but he wanted to pet his sister while she nursed...which made her frustrated...which made her pull off several times...which made me leak everywhere...which made her more upset. And then there was the diaper change. Let me just advise anyone with little one's in diapers to keep an entire container of wipes in their car. Mine often comes in handy and was particularly a lifesaver this afternoon {or really a pant saver, baby clothes saver, and new car seat saver too!}.
Oh and might I add that what normally would have taken 20 minutes to get ready to leave the house with just Mason took about 1.5 hours with both kids in tow...or it seemed like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment