The irony of her onesie isn't lost on me...

And Memorial Day weekend she didn't appreciate the bright shining sun either...

Even poor Ripley can't appease the screaming little one...

Dakota Kate, I love you dearly. I've come to the conclusion though that you're what they term a "High Needs Baby." This is not to be confused with being a "Diva" or even "High Maintenance." You're simply a booger in that you want to be held constantly. You often refuse to nap unless you're being worn in the Pikkolo carrier {since you don't really fit in the sling carrier} or being held in my arms. Both of these postures typically have to be accompanied with rapid bouncing AND traveling. You are very particular.
- You also hate car rides like your brother did. {Mason screamed during car rides up until after he was 1-yr}
- And while you have preference for your Mommy over others, you truly just want to be held by anyone. Except you scream with Daddy. He's quite afraid you don't like him.
- You're also very particular about nursing and we've had some issues with my oversupply upsetting you, although I can't blame you for not wanting to get squirted and choked at each feeding.
Dakota Kate, I love you High Needs and all!
1 comment:
I just keep reading this blog because I am in shock at the similarities.... my newborns name is amy kate & you have a dog named ripley......... my husband is from Ripley, OK and we are moving back there as soon as out house sells.... my blog is
twopinktutus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment