Good Morning!

Today is our first day completely SOLO. Gigi went back home with Grandadder and Aunt BeeBee and Daddy has work so it's just the 3 of us. We had a nice start with a calm morning...

So we went and picked up lunch, took a trip to the park for a picnic, and watched Mason play on the playground.
Mason enjoyed the trip; it'd been a while since our last playground visit. This time he had no fear and conquered the slide...going up!
Dakota Kate just chilled in the shade underneath the slides and slept the entire time.

And we returned home...Mommy feeling like Super Woman after having a great morning, a lunch outting, and an easy playtime.
But then the "Sleepies" hit. Both of them at once. And both of them needed diaper changes. Both of them at once.

I tended to DK's first while Mason cried in exhaustion from our outting and his late nap start. Then DK cried because I had to put her down to change her big brother's diaper to get him ready for his nap.
I couldn't help myself. It was all too FUNNY!

Note to Self: Just because your kids have been fantastic, don't test them because you might regret it. I overdid things because we were having such a good time but thankfully they were easily consoled once Mason had his nap and Dakota Kate fed and fell asleep.
*sigh*
Such is our beautiful life!
No comments:
Post a Comment