I am loving all the girl clothes! It's so much easier to find decently-priced, adorable accoutrements for girls in comparison with boys clothes...how refreshing!
I wanted to share a BARGAIN I found this morning; I was browsing Totsy {a private sale Online}, and found Baby Bella Maya shoes with many on sale for only $2 each!
You must have an invite and be registered to purchase {registering is Free!}, so if you're not already a Totsy Member, click {HERE} for your invite. I picked up 5 of the below shoes for $21 {including shipping & handling}. Now the caveat is- they may take anywhere from 3-5 weeks to arrive {seems a little inefficient, but Dakota Kate's not due until May so we should be in the clear}.
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:
Thank you! For a first time mother to be, I have no idea about anything and researching for things myself can get a little time-consuming! Thanks again, I registered! :)
Post a Comment