Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mason's Birthday Month

I can hardly believe Mason turns TWO in just 10 days!

This little booger has already exhibited signs of the "terrible twos". But it's temporary and I *try* to look at it all with humor.

He's taking his clothes off. A lot. We have trouble with some of the shirts...
And it's a blessing that we live in a tiny house now afterall. He plays hide and go seek and sometimes he does a really good job of hiding...
What attitude! Check this face out...
Haha-actually I asked him to "Show me your ANGRY FACE!" and he was happy to oblige.
Silly, silly, silly boy!


Oh and on the subject of "terrible two"s he officially needs for his crib to be converted to a toddler bed. Yesterday at naptime he escaped 3 times; apparently he did this twice with Daddy on Sunday {maybe I was sleeping though it?}
Any suggestions for bed rails?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I recognize that sour face! We see that a lot at our house when there is a "mess". ha! We ordered a mesh bed rail for a convertible crib from Amazon (called Kidco Convertible Crib Bed Rail). I am hoping it will help keep Jaxon in the bed at night!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker