Monday, February 7, 2011

Final Trimester- Her Bump 27 Weeks

How far along? 27 Weeks...Last Trimester!
Size of baby: Big! 14.4 inches & just under 2 lbs
Weight gain/loss: Oh I've definitelly gained, but don't get the official weight until this Wednesday...I'm scared.
Maternity clothes? Yep, both tops and bottoms. I have one pair of super-stretchy skinny jeans that I can squeeze into but everything else is maternity.
Sleep? I really struggle with trying not to sleep on my back. I sometimes sleep on my belly and poor Scott, but I'm a heater and can't stand touching him during the nighttime {opposite of how I am non-preggers when I like to cuddle}
Food cravings: Carbs, sugar and fat. Oh wait, that's not much different from when I'm not pregnant! Well I'm not craving beef like I was before. I like ice cream and cookies now.
Gender: GIRL! Baby Dakota Kate
Belly button in or out? In, but barely. It'd probably be more accurate to call it "flat."
Movement? This child kicks me all the time. Lately she's been punching me in inappropriate places.
What I miss? Feeling thin. I constantly feel fat and like my belly is going to pop. The stretching of my skin is very uncomfortable.
What I'm looking forward to: I look forward to having a healthy baby girl and hopefully a helpful little 2-yr old

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker