Monday, January 11, 2010

11-Months Old

At 11-Months, Mason...
...is fully weaned; loving eating finger foods and I'm beginning to give him table foods {even non-organic *gasp!*}

...is sporting 7 teeth.
...has hair in the back with changed texture; it's actually a little kinky/curly. He does NOT get that from me.

...loves to interact with social games. While he can keep himself occupied for an hour playing ball {he throws it and then chases after it}, he gets most excited when he's in interactive play. This applies to us being out in public...especially in restaurants where he often gets adjacent tables involved in a game of peekaboo.

...still wakes up in the middle of the night. But I've finally concluded that it's due to a very wet diaper. Now that he's almost strictly on formula {we have scant amounts of frozen breastmilk}, he consumes a very large bottle at nighttime and subsequently has a ridiculously large damp diaper around midnight every night.
...is very mischievous adventurous.
...has been known to get a goose egg or two on his forehead.
...will disappear for 2.4 seconds and then I'll hear a grunt/hollar/scream and find him like this.
...stands alone very well.
...loves his walker toy.
...and now takes about 7 or 8 steps at a time. I'd call that walking.

Happy Last Month of Infancy Mason Tinsley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's such a smart boy! you have a beautiful son! I can't get over how adorable he is!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker