Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shooting the Baby...Again

Our 9-month photo session with Two Sisters Photography

Well, I finally ordered Mason's 9 month photos...oh and his 3 month ones too {yes, I'm a Procrastinator}. In fact, I didn't mean to, but I skipped getting his 6-month photo session done altogether. I didn't even realize it until he was ~8 months and then just decided to wait until 9-months for his 3rd quarter shots.

For his 9-month session, I ran late to our photo shoot {surprise, surprise} so we only had 20 minutes for decent lighting since we opted for an outdoor session. To top it off, we had horrible weather with an overcast sky and the temperature was dropping quickly. I'm very pleased to report that despite all of these hurdles, Mason was phenomenal AND photogenic {as usual}. Of course, it didn't hurt that we had two very talented photographers to capture M's personality on camera.
Click HERE for our full photo session.
And while I was ordering the 3-month photos along with the 9-months, I became very nostalgic...and teary-eyed. Look at my Booger back in May... And then I took this one just for kicks in late December...
They grow up too fast!
*sniff sniff*

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker