Friday, January 29, 2010

End of the Week, End of the Month

I can hardly believe it's the end of the week...and even the end of the MONTH. Mason's nearing his Birthday and I'm not prepared for him to turn ONE. I'm perhaps a bigger mess than he is!

THURSDAY
Well, you wouldn't know it from their serious faces, but we actually had a nice dinner last night with Leah and Baby Carson from church. Carson is exactly 2 months older than Mason and I think the boys will get along just fine. Mason's Pediatrician stressed that at 1 year, M needs more social interaction with his peers {especially because he has such one-on-one adult during all of his waking hours...he needs to interact with babies too!}


FRIDAY
Here's Mason and Nanny C this Friday morning; they're dressed alike!
Mason gets so excited to run around the house...

Because he can now get into things he shouldn't...

And when I get onto him, he just runs away to get into some more trouble...
I better lose at least 10 lbs this year just from chasing this child!

WEEKEND PLANS
We have great plans to lay low. The only thing on schedule is a playdate tomorrow with some new friends, the Smiths {hehe}, but we haven't yet decided what we're going to do tomorrow...either way it'll be fun.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker