Friday, January 15, 2010

Rawr!

This is what I teach my child...instead of words. I think it's a much more effective form of communication anyhow.

I already miss the days when my sweet monkey could be left sitting on the floor and he'd smile, laugh, and play contently...staying seated.
But oh no...now we're always wanting to be on the GO!!! This week he's really working on walking; he traveled halfway across the living room on Wednesday before falling. He looked like a drunk baby, but I give him Kudos for trying.

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

How cute! I love when they learn those animals sounds... Colton can only do snake and cow...

I think Johnny Depp was the one who said that following his baby son around was like following a drunk around... it's true when they first start to walk!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker