Friday, July 31, 2009

Mobile Madness

Thank goodness for technology. I'm so happy my Blackberry device has a nice camera on it. I never really cared that much to have a camera phone before, but I've been able to capture some cute moments with Mason since I'm likely to keep my phone with me. As a side note, I think my camera phone may take better pictures than both of my other 2 digital cameras...weird.
Here he is sleeping with his monkey binky. I thought it was funny since their heads are turned the same way.
And my little prepster was just chilling before church. He thinks he's a big boy already.

And then since I was the only mom to not bring a camera to the picnic (bad Mommy bad!), I broke out the phone for this sweet picture of the baby picnicking madness.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker