I started to post this on my original blog Gypsy Soul, but because this has evolved from the journal for my growing bump and now for a site with Baby Mason & Mommy's updates, I thought I'd keep the "belly" pics here as it still technically pertains to the pregnancy.
Three months postpartum and I still have 16lbs to go. I can tell my appetite is slowly decreasing, so I'm no longer inhaling the 3500 calories a day. But I've also plateaued on the weight loss for the past 2 weeks so I'm trying to get out and run more...well at least once a week (sigh).
As far as "the bump", it's down considerably, but definitely not back to my pre-preggers size. My thighs haven't lost an inch (or at least I don't see or fit a difference). And I'll need to add some more ab exercises. But one thing's for certain, I bear the stretch marks on my tummy and hips as a memento from the preggers belly. Once Mason's weaned, can we say STRIVECTIN here I come!
Three months postpartum and I still have 16lbs to go. I can tell my appetite is slowly decreasing, so I'm no longer inhaling the 3500 calories a day. But I've also plateaued on the weight loss for the past 2 weeks so I'm trying to get out and run more...well at least once a week (sigh).
But thank goodness for my figure that nursing burns calories. As I mentioned before, breastmilk has now invaded and overtaken my freezer. I haven't counted since last, but I'm guesstimating the stash is around 375oz. It's almost like a challenge to make sure I get 4-10+ surplus ounces a day...
1 comment:
WOW! You are like a dairy cow! I can't believe you pumped that much! That should last him till he turns 10!
Post a Comment