I know I'm biased, but he is seriously one beautiful little boy!
I decided I'm going to encourage him to learn mixed martial arts and boxing (Ultimate Fighting...here we come!) in addition to the "traditional sports" because otherwise I'm afraid he'll be too much of a pretty boy.
OF COURSE, after the first bruise, bloody nose, black eye, or broken bone, I'll retract every word of this and vow to never let my child leave his bedroom. At least not until he's 30.
While we're great with our gross motor skills, but we still have some fine motor skills that need to catch up {He's not yet grasping rattles on his own; I have to place toys in his hand}. He's only 3 months old though so he has plenty of time to learn.
2 comments:
I'm biased too...but I totally agree. He is gorgeous!!!!
"Beautiful" is quite the understatement for Mason... although there probably isn't a better word for him... I show my mom and my friends pictures of him all the time... he is really is gorgeous, Amanda. He'll be such a heartbreaker one day!
Post a Comment