...in my urine. {GROSS- I know!}
Trace amounts were found today, but my blood pressure was down to the "normal range" 138/80 from last week and Dr. F wants me to revisit him again in 1 week so he can continue to monitor me for Toxemia/Pre-Eclampsia.
Ugggghhhh. I'm tired of the $3 parking at Brookwood. And while I missed 2 visits from holiday vacation, I've still paid $30 from my 10 visits alone. Three-dollars a visit for parking at the hospital is getting to be ridiculous. I'm on a Mommy budget now!Dr. F told me to continue to gets lots of sleep (like 10 hours each night) and to take a mandatory nap during the day (well, at least I'm resting) as well as continue to take things easy. I still have the go-ahead to continue with my workout though- still just running 1/2 mi and supplementing with the elliptical machine.
I fly my last flight tomorrow- Orlando for business, and there's a part of me that gets frustrated I have to slow down. I was sssllloooooowwww all during Christmas break- for 17 days straight! A big part of me feels like it's now time to get in gear and take care of that long checklist of things in order to prepare for Baby Mason. And I'm nowhere near ready- I haven't even taken the Childbirthing Class yet (that's this weekend with Jamie Michele). Here's just a few things I need to get done this month:
□ Childbirth Class
□ Interview & determine Pediatrician
□ Register new vehicle (technically this is still baby-related because I had to get a larger car to haul Baby and baby stuff)
□ Take Maternity Pics
□ Choose the nursery wall color & Paint the room
□ Make window cornices & cover
□ Make window cornices & cover
□ Sew blanket, pillows, mantle curtain for Nursery
□ Revisit baby budget/finances/insurance
□ Begin getting list together of Babysitters
□ Clean & babyproof house (and for those of you who think my house is clean, did you know I've never mopped my floors...not ever!)
□ Create Birth Plan
□ Pack Hospital Bag
□ Prepare a few meals & freeze
Other "To Do" items (although not as pressing)
□ Remove wallpaper in Master Bath & paint (although this won't really be a hazard until Mason is crawling
□ Paint Mason's/Guest Bath
3 comments:
i totally understand that stupid $3 parking at brookwood...especially toward the end when you are going every week. when i had colton, camron would have to pay $3 every time he went somewhere and came back...like home to take a shower or zoe's to get me a sandwich. it was ridiculous.
At St Vincents you can get discounted parking tickets. I would see if you could there too.
wow quite a list. don't forget to make time for you!
Post a Comment