Finding a decent High Chair has been quite a challenge.
My criteria have been: black, wooden, preferably an old-fashioned type.
Unfortunately, when I do find a wooden high chair, it's almost never comes in black. Although, I do have some time before the little guy will be able to use one, so the search continues.

Kettler Kombi High Chair in Natural Solid Beechwood @ $80 it may look odd/ugly, but it also converts into a child's playdesk
This is the closest to what I'm looking for (only in black).
And I found these high chair pads from koryskradle on Etsy.com and will definitely try sewing this myself =) 

2 comments:
I totally want that Jenny Lind Chair! Did you know that Supablogga is selling one like that in an aged black finish? She used to have it on her blog, but if it isn't up anymore you should totally contact her!
You can also go to Unfinished Furniture in Pelham and buy an old-fashioned looking wooden one, similar to the Jenny Lind one. Then you could just stain it black yourself since you are so crafty anyway.
Post a Comment