I've been so fatigued and have neglected to update on a couple of things...
Last Weekend
I had my Maternity Photo Shoot with Jan King of Two Sisters Photography. Originally I planned on using an out-of-town, higher-end photographer, but the reality that it would be costly for travel in addition to a significantly large investment for the session alone (which did not include any pictures/proofs), I had resolved to forgo maternity pics altogether due to the sticker shock alone. Budget is top priority-I am going to be a single mother in a particularly unstable economic time!
HOWEVER, I truly believe God provided when Jan King, a lady from church, randomly offered a photo shoot and her pricing couldn't be beat! Jan and her sister Shelia are incredibly talented and I couldn't be more pleased with my photo session, the time they took for tons of different poses/outfits/sceneries (275 proofs), and their creative vision for my shoot. I can't wait to share the pictures (since they're worth a thousand words) but I will wait to get permission from Jan first.
Monday
I received a call that my #1 Pediatrician choice will accept Mason as a new patient! This is great news because there are a ton of people (Dr. F included) who advised me of how good this Pediatrician is, but that he rarely accepts new patients. We got in!
Tuesday
They found trace amounts of protein in my urine again (aren't you so glad I share my pee stories freely?); although my blood pressure is back down to 120/80 and my weight gain was 4 lbs from the last week, but only 1 lb from 2 weeks prior (the nurse said it's water). Woo-hoo! So I don't have to see Dr. F again next week.
Thursday
I purchased materials to make the cornices for Mason's nursery. And I must add that the guys at Home Depot were not very helpful at all. I found one reluctant guy to cut my plywood, initially he tried to hide between aisles near the molding section...SERIOUSLY!
Friday
Today, I don't really have an update other than I've been fatigued all day. But not so much that I can't look forward to my BABY SHOWER tomorrow! I'm so excited- Bethany, Jamie, Tiger, and Mrs. Pettis are hostessing and it's going to be awesome celebrating with my friends =)
No comments:
Post a Comment