
At today's weekly OB appointment, apparently there was some confusion and Dr F thought I was asking my progress to see how favorable an induction would be for scheduling one. Not this time! Since my health and Dakota's have been right-on-target {even weight-wise according to Dr F!}, I'm wanting to wait for spontaneous labour rather than inducing.
______________________________
However, my modified Bishop score is currently a 9 so it appears I'm a likely candidate for healthy spontaneous labour at this point anyway =)
Cervical Position- still posterior, however I remember even with my induction with Mason I was very posterior; perhaps it's just the way my body is...
Cervical Consistency- very soft
Effacement- 100%
Dilation- 2 cm
Fetal Station- 0 {he could easily feel her head...well once he reached my posterior cervix}
______________________________
Gigi isn't able to come into town until I'm 39 weeks...so hopefully this little girl will hold off just 1 more week, but then will come quickly after that {here's for hoping!}.
2 comments:
yay! So exciting! When I didn't see you post, I figured you had her already! You look great!!! I'll pray that she holds off another week!
You look incredible and I'm loving that dress! I'm living in Maxi's these days...The only thing I'm comfortable in. Can't wait to see baby Dakota!
Post a Comment