This afternoon we had a Goodbye Luncheon for a friend leaving town for Pharmacy School. I got my hands on a friend's baby Callie, and I realized how much I have baby fever...even being pregnant!

And for the first time, this little dude revealed a hint of jealousy that Mommy was holding another baby. Typically he doesn't mind with me at all. He's been jealous of his Aunt Mary before {but he has a super-big crush on her!}, but until today I hadn't seen him even notice when I hold another child. So I simply took his toys out and he was easily distracted. Won't it be nice if it's that easy with Baby Dakota =)
And let me honestly share with you how embarrassing it is to be full-term pregnant, humongous, and be surrounded by these gorgeous skinny minnies! Erin {below on the right} just had her baby a couple of months ago and is back to tiny.
And here's the lunch crew...I'm the whale on the far right!
No comments:
Post a Comment