Saturday, May 22, 2010

Botanical Gardens

This past weekend we took a little roadtrip to Huntsville Botanical Gardens and met up with some of our "Bump friends" & Aunt Mary with Baby Sophie. I was remiss in getting group photos and in fact only took one at the Gardens of Mason. But we had an absolute blast with 7 Mommies {1 to-be} and our kiddos. It was like a baby water park with a plethora of water features, fun activities, and special treehouse exhibits. We only saw a small fraction of the gardens but I would highly recommend a visit.
Here's Baby Sophie chilling...or trying to. It was very hot and humid so we cut our visit a little short. Mason is about to zonk out...can you tell?
And while this is a super cheesy photo, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mason's "bug eyes" face. He's a ham in front of the camera anyway, but I've tried to train him to make big "bug eyes" and he cracks himself up everytime! I'm going to have the goofiest toddler eva...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Look at little Sophie! She's so cute!

And I love the picture of you two! I think its adorable. :o)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker