Monday, December 7, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Very early Saturday morning, it snowed in Birmingham...HOWEVER, Mason and I were too busy keeping warm inside to notice. And of course by 8 am, every bit of the snow had melted in our neighborhood and not even a trace of frost was seen on rooftops. It's the Southeast- go figure.

But all was not lost as Saturday was an incredibly fun day! Mason got all spiffied up for Breakfast with Santa {this Strasburg jumper is a 3 month outfit...SERIOUSLY!}
I even bundled Mace in a black cardigan to match my black sweater. We were stylin'!
While I'm not putting a tree up at our house this year, he was excited to see the decorations and trees with ornaments.
Mason even enjoyed playing with other kiddos.
But of course, his favorite part was meeting Santa Clause AND he was actually tickled to meet him. Mason whispered in Santa's ear about what he wanted for Christmas; I think I overheard something that sounded like "World Peace"...needless to say, I was very proud of him.
I can't believe Mason's first Christmas is around the corner! We're going to have a blast!!!
May this Christmastime be beautifully blessed for you and yours!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE his outfit. He is too cute!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker