At 10-months, Mason's...
...had his eyes checked at the Optometrist's office. I'm legally blind without corrective lenses, so I'm concerned about his eyesight as he gets older and was curious as to whether they could predict if he'd need corrective lenses in the future. Mason's eyesight is perfect now; HOWEVER, at his age he should be slightly farsighted (like a +2). It appears likely that he'll be slightly nearsighted as he ages. *sigh* At least we know ahead of time.

...wants down so he can move around all the time. I'm not really sure how our next flight is going to be since he never wants to sit still anymore. I can barely take a picture of him now at our house.
...climbing on everything. He is quite the destructive little guy. One day last week he pulled down an accent table (and contents), a fabric bolt, the kitchen trashcan, a lamp, and this bouncy seat.
...not walking. He stands well and he's taken steps a few more times, but just doesn't seem interested in working on walking proficiently. With his adventurous destructions, I'm not going to complain that it's not figured out yet. In fact, I may just push him down whenever he tries to take steps {ONLY KIDDING!}.
1 comment:
Lock up all your breakables! It only gets a million time worse!!! Ha! Colton recently learned how to open doors... so much for privacy in the bathroom ever again!!!!
Post a Comment