Meet our Jungle Friends...
Leon the Lion, Ellie the Elephant, Gina the Giraffe
Zeke the Zebra's around here somewhere, but he ran off to the watering hole and I can't seem to find him...
These jungle critters were the icons used for Closet Dividers that help sort out Mason's hanging clothes. Nanny C has done a wonderful job of cleaning up after messes: dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, clearing off the deck...all in addition to caring for Mason. But we ran into a bit of a problem with the laundry. I'll typically wash and dry our clothes at nighttime because it can be a bit noisy during the day, but Nanny C will put the clothes away. We started to have the sizes mixed up a bit in the closet, so the other night I made these dividers that hang on the clothes rod and they clearly mark the sizes and keeps our clothes nicely organized.

And of course all we're missing is Mason the MONKEY!



1 comment:
That is a really good idea. I've got all the baby clothes hanging in order of size too, but I don't have cute dividers. I guess I don't need them because I know where they go in my head. But, if I had someone else putting the laundry away (I wish) then I would need these. Good Job! You are so crafty!
Post a Comment