Furniture:
I have the crib, bookshelf, and dresser/changer in the room and ready for assembly. The glider chair and ottoman are en route. And I suppose the only thing left is getting 2 queen mattress cartons from my brother so I can store the bed and have some room for all the nursery furniture.
Fabrics:
My fabrics came in last week and I'll be shipping them off to OK for Mom to sew my crib bedding. I actually found a crib sheet that was the color I wanted so she'll just have the crib skirt and bumper to sew.
Paint:
I was waiting for the fabric order to come in so I could match the wall paint to my fabrics. I'm going for a chocolate brown...ironically when I purchased the house, that was close to the color of that room already.
_______________________________
And while Mason's nursery will be very different, here are some of the inspiration photos that I absolutely fell in luv with!
Rate my Space
Pottery Barn
Rate My Space




2 comments:
You have impeccable taste Amanda. Why weren't you an interior design major?
I love the chocolate brown idea for the wall color. I've always said that when we finally get our house built/bought - I want a chocolate 'library' - big bookshelves, overstuffed reading chair, and a chocolate wall color!...haha
You do have great taste! Kudos to your decorating abilities!
Post a Comment