Sunday, September 21, 2008

Belly in a Bikini

I can really tell that my belly is beginning to take it's toll on my running schedule. I only logged 15 miles last week and probably about the same the week before. So I've decided I need to supplement my exercise by joining the water aerobics group at the gym. Problem: will I actually feel comfortable enough to sport my conservative swimsuit bikini in front of the group? One-pieces are out the window...it just ain't gonna fit.
PLUS, I really would like to go to the beach sometime before the end of the year.

YES!
I can still fit in it! I have a matching swimskirt to cover my bum if I were at the beach too. Nice =) And if I can post a picture, surely I can brave the aerobics group...right?

P.S. This is Sunday, 9/21/08, basically 18.5 wks, but at the end of the day. The bump grows considerably from morning to evening due to fluid retention and much slower digestion. Aren't my gladiolas pretty?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...you look so cute---

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker