
At 5-months, Dakota Kate...
...is, well see the problem with waiting months afterwards to record her milestones, behaviours, preferences, and activities is that I have Mommy brain and forget exactly what she did at specific dates. Mostly since big brother Mason has started his school, we've had much more alert one-on-one time together. I've also been able to take several more photos of her, thus the barrage of photos between her 4th and 5th month.

She sits well on her own.

She loves to stretch her legs straight whenever picked up. I'm fairly certain it's not just the reflex anymore; she actually wants to stand on her own.



And she's smiley and silly with family members. Mason can make her giggle in no time.
What a happy baby!
And now Fall has begun. We'll have some special family celebrations coming up as we enter into Holiday season. So I'll leave her 5th month post with this Happy Fall pose:
Happy 5 Months Dakota Kate!


No comments:
Post a Comment