Sunday, June 5, 2011

Put Me In the ZOO!

We had a get-together at the Zoo with some of our toddler friends and it was a great time for Mason and I to have a Mommy-Son Date while Daddy watched Dakota Kate at home.
This was only our 2nd trip to the Zoo but I was happy to see the renovations and newly constructed area surrounding the Africa exhibit.
I think Mason would have preferred to be able to run around the place, but I strapped him in for good measure.
He did enjoy getting down around the petting area, but it was too bad the kangaroo pen wasn't open for lounging with the marsupials.
We had a great time though and we're so blessed to have friends. Mason thrives on social situations and it's a treat for him to get out of the house too {and not be stuck in a house with Mommy and the Baby all day!}.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker