I know I have much catching up to do- particularly involving the wedding, but this pregnancy hasn't been very fun at all. I'll update later on that one. But here are some sweet photos of Mason from the wedding.
Just as we started to walk down the aisle. Grandadder was great at balancing a squirming toddler, the ringbearer pillow, and my arm.
But Mason did great walking regally once we hit the aisle and he followed his part as ringbearer and son very well {yay for Mason!}.
All during the ceremony he was excited, but thankfully well-behaved. {love these photos that Leah's friend Tiffany took from a guest's POV...she should do it professionally}
And then of course the Boogie King loved dancing the night away. He seriously tore up the dance floor and loved every eye being on him and getting to move to the music.I'll have professional photos to share, just maybe when there's more energy...

1 comment:
You were a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment