Monday, July 12, 2010

Did I Mention?

...It's been madness over here lately.

In addition to a jam-packed schedule, in a single day last week, Mason:
  1. Started the day off by pulling the front of his diaper down while watching morning cartoons in my bed and peed on my sheets, unbeknownst to me at 5:30am...
  2. Took his clothes and diaper off after breakfast to run around the house naked...
  3. He then proceeded to pull my dining room curtains down (bent rod and had to use an anchor for the stripped wall)...
  4. De-potted a plant, spreading dirt everywhere like it was finger paint...
  5. Broke his toy truck (thankfully I was able to fix it)...
  6. And then the icing on the cake was the shattering of a crystal candlestick in my bedroom.
Bravo little boy!
You wear me out...daily!

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

I can not keep Colton in clothes for anything. He LOVES to take off his diaper and pants. Most of the time if we are at home I just let him stay naked...

Tiffany Norris said...

That picture is hilarious!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker