Yes this is an older picture, but it simulates Mason...taking his first steps! Yep, at 9.5 months my child took his first two steps on his own. He was upstairs with Nanny C and her daughter. They have a blast squealing and crawling around and then when Mason was at his nursery door, he just decided to pull up on Nanny C and turned towards the door to test out this whole walking thing out. Two weeks ago, I'd witnessed Mason trying to take his first step at the stair landing, but he fell immediately so that doesn't count. He's still figuring out balance, momentum, and has no fear!
The Sunday after Thanksgiving, Mason took another couple of steps for me and Uncle Josh {yay! I got to see it}. Mason kind of just does things on his own though. So there's not much I can do to encourage or discourage walking {well technically I could discourage it by pushing him down everytime he stands up, but that's just cruel!} My little guy is starting to walk!
1 comment:
I can't believe he is walking! Yay for Mr. Mason!!
Post a Comment