Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bathing Beauty

I had a friend call this look the "How You Doin'" smile...oh and P.S. he's NAKED so it'll be a great pic to show the girls he dates (which he can't do until he's 30)!
When Mason was a newborn, he hated getting sponge baths. I'm quite certain it was the shock of cold air that made him despise the clean-up time, but now that he's immersed in water as a big-baby, he loves this time. I have to be extraordinarily careful while bathing him because he's gets excited and becomes active. I keep a watchful eye on him constantly, and I'm glad I do because just the other day Mason got curious and tried to turn his face to dunk it in the water. SHEESH child, you're not going to give Mommy a break!

3 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

Haha! That is a "How yooou doin'?" kind of face! Look at those precious littly chunky thighs. I just want to "peench 'em"!

The Penter Family said...

So right about that face! It cracks me up!

McKinney Madness said...

He is so adorable! You have one beautiful baby!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker