It breaks my heart as Mason's breaking his gums for a tooth.
I took this one with my camera phone and didn't do the slobber trail justice. He literally soaked my entire sleeve with drool, and then with tears.
Cold washcloths, teething toys, an ice cube in a washcloth, his fingers, my knuckles...all of these will usually ease the hurt. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a slow painful process for us.Mason's been sticking his tongue out. It kinda bugs me because I want to make sure it's not a sign of developmental delay. But at our last La Leche League meeting, someone pointed out that Mason is actually biting his tongue. Poor baby!
At our 4-month checkup, Dr. C noticed Mason's excessive drooling. He asked if this was new and then he beat me to the punch and said it's a little early, but it looks like he could be teething.
I didn't cut my first tooth until just before 7 months. I'm hoping it won't take that long for Mason's first to actually break through.
No comments:
Post a Comment