Monday, March 2, 2009

Never Wake A Sleeping Baby

Mason's just like his Mommy...he loves his SLEEP!
In the middle of feedings...

During our social time...

He's so content...
And enjoys having his arms free to put his hands near his head...

We're trying to sleep more in the bassinet...

But Gigi can get him to sleep in record time!

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

He is so sweet and cute!
Colton used to sleep like that when he was a newborn. I would have to wake him up with cold washcloths just to get him to eat. But not anymore. Now he is a PIG!

Tiffany Norris said...

I love that little smile in the third picture!

Haley said...

Oh, I love me some sweet babies in soft gowns... he looks so warm and comfy. He is precious, Amanda. Beautiful baby boy.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker