I've waited my whole life for this...and so has Mason.
We are extremely blessed to have finally found Scott. He loves and adores me...and he also loves and adores Mason. He'll even be adopting Mason after we're married!
.JPG)
These guys have clicked since the start though. I call it "Love at First Sight" for all of us!
.JPG)
And whether it be something simple like feeding or changing a diaper, to cutting his hair or picking up baby supplies, Scott has been a huge blessing and takes care of the both of us with a joyful heart.
.JPG)
Mason even gets a huge kick out of playing with Daddy's techie computer stuff. I can already envision my little nerds playing some video game or working out computer issues together...

And while they don't necessarily look alike, I do sometimes see slight resemblances like the "wild man" wrestling, and the hair 'do to match.
We can hardly wait to officially be a Family!
2 comments:
This makes me smile. So happy for you and Mason!
So very happy for you and Mason! :)
Post a Comment