Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Hear Baby!

What a blessing! Mom was in town early for my brother Josh's wedding and my third prenatal appointment was scheduled for today. We heard Baby's heartbeat on the Fetal Doppler and it was registering at ranges from 164-172 bpm.

I adore the nurses at my doctor's office. Especially since I've become pregnant, they're particularly cheery. I suppose it's always endearing/sweet/cute to see glowing preggers. Mom was able to meet my Dr. and nurse and thanked the nurse for her advice regarding screening tests. I had already concluded that unless any of the tests would aid in preventing harm/illness/poor health to Baby that there was no need to undergo them. It would only make me worry the remainder of the pregnancy and wouldn't change the health of the child anyway.

The Saturday prior, Mom and I found a great stationer's boutique in Homewood and she picked up this trinket for me. Although, of course, we already know that I'm pregnant...so that wish has come true!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker